Big data has grown massive. As of right now, many organizations work with the power of Big Data. It seems that every industry wishes to employ the power of data analytics. Indeed, many have already done so successfully.
Be it elections in India or the FIFA World Cup in Brazil, data analytics is everywhere. There are many questions that come when big data is mentioned, though. What is Big Data, being the least important in the hierarchy. Some of the questions that have arisen are:
- How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
In answer to these questions, Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report. This report studies the growth and proliferation of big data. Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe.
The “Big Data Market: 2014 – 2020 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies.
Some of their findings are an indicator of the popularity that the Big Data Phenomenon has gained in spite of the concerns regarding privacy.
- In 2014 Big Data vendors will pocket nearly $30 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues alone.
- Big Data investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 17% over the next 6 years, eventually accounting for $76 Billion by the end of 2020.
- The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play Big Data startups, as competition heats up between IT incumbents.
- Nearly every large scale IT vendor maintains a Big Data portfolio.
- At present, hardware sales and professional services account for more than 70% of all Big Data investments.
- Going forward, software vendors, particularly those in the Big Data analytics segment, are expected to significantly increase their stake in the Big Data market as it matures.
These findings are just a glimpse into the vast world of Big Data Analytics. At IntelligenceNODE, we serve the retail space. We work on data analytics for the online and offline retail. We have successfully curated and presented our findings using our online services. You can avail our 7 DAY FREE TRIAL HERE!